Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26-27 June: lens tests

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26-27 June: lens tests
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:23:42 +0200
I have just sold the landover and was feeling partucularly fed up so I ordered an XT-1, My dream lens kit would be 14mm 23mm and 56mm I have the 18mm but would happily part with it now I have the 14mm which is in a different league. After the holidays I will probably sell my 60mm macro to help fund the 56mm - not sure why but I never liked using it but maybe when I try it on the XT-1 I will change my mind. I have not really looked at gear for a while so was pleasantly surprised to see metabones do an OM to X speedbooster now. I am hoping the XT-1 can replace the 5D2 kit which I hardly use and would happily sell if the XT-1 performs. The XPro-1 is a totally different camera Andrew to when you last reviewed it and a bit of sugru fixes one of your complaints form that review.

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/i-MqRqXpq/A>

Will be in North Wales soon and then again in October depending upon your itinery, BTW have you used the obsession135 at all?

IanW