Re: [OM] (Waaay OT) Seeking wisdom

Subject: Re: [OM] (Waaay OT) Seeking wisdom
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 08:24:42 -0400
I get those all the time, too. Mostly I ignore them, though if I’m bored at the
moment I might look through the suggestions. Once I found an old friend I
haven’t seen or heard from in 30 years. I sent her a friend request and haven’t
heard a thing. That was _months_ ago. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal