Re: [OM] (Waaay OT) Seeking wisdom

Subject: Re: [OM] (Waaay OT) Seeking wisdom
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 12:22:24 +1000
If it sounds too good to be true, then it most likely is !

I've had a few similar friend requests, but what intrigues me are the
suggestions from fb for people I should friend.  A few examples:  The
daughter of a woman I worked with about 8 years ago, I'm connected with the
mother on linkedin but never had a suggestion from fb to connect with her;
A young lady I took some portraits of about 6 years ago, I have a few images
of her on my website but she is only identified by her first name there;  A
bloke I met on a short term consulting assignment (3 days) last year, I've
never even exchanged an email with him.

...Wayne