Re: [OM] Converting to BW example

Subject: Re: [OM] Converting to BW example
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 13:56:49 -0500
> I like it except that I think the sky is slightly overcooked.  Look at the
> top edge of the clouds... it appears that the delicate, fluffy edge has been
> lost.

Agreed. It was illustration, only. I went nooclear on it to prove a
point. :)  The file itself is pretty bad and E-1 files generally don't
take too kindly to this amount of punishment without some screaming.

If I was to run with this (and I likely won't because the file isn't
as sharp as I like), I'd actually do a double conversion on it and
blend the two in PWP. That way I could keep some things from getting
out of hand. You may have seen the position of the clarity slider.

:)

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx