Re: [OM] Yosemite

Subject: Re: [OM] Yosemite
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 09:13:58 -0500
> Oh Pish, and Tosh. The crowds are there because there is something there to
> see/experience that does powerful things inside you, I hope, and certainly
> to me.

Disney World, shall we?

It has to be a VERY incredible place for me to justify fighting
crowds. Give me the cabin 15 miles away...

Every 10 years or so, my best friend and I go on some epic trip. Our
goal is to go someplace where thousands of minivans full of screaming
kids won't be. My idea of camping does not include a campground with a
dozen "Big Wheels" rumbling down the driveway.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx