Re: [OM] Digital B&W Photography - A Revelation

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital B&W Photography - A Revelation
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 18:22:36 -0400
This much is true. It is expensive. Well, it can be expensive. Epson’s
Exhibition Fiber isn’t too bad, and I got a lot of it a while back when one
retailer was selling it dirt cheap. Canson’s offerings a bit more pricy. But
the results are exceptional. And I’ll have to burn through a hell of a lot of
it before I come close to the cost of setting up an exhibition quality darkroom
and print lab.

The nice thing is that I’ve been putting out black and white for several years
now, and people have stopped studiously ignoring it and started buying it. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal