Re: [OM] IMG: Praying Mantis Baby--now Monarchs

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Praying Mantis Baby--now Monarchs
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 14:45:35 -0500
> Don't expect much improvment this year either. Many factors involved  but
> Roundup ready crops with almost no milkweed isn't helping .

Roundup is the current whipping boy of the agricultural world. It's
being blamed for the sudden crash of populations in butterflies, bees,
pheasants, Carrier Pigeons and Neanderthals.

What the critics of Roundup can't adequately explain is why it didn't
seem to be a problem before the current population crash even though
it has been widely used for many years.

It's a big year for Cicadas in our location. I'll blame the past 16
years of low population on Roundup.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx