Re: [OM] Olympus Software - Nikon FUJI BOB

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Software - Nikon FUJI BOB
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 13:48:04 -0400
Agreed. ACR seems better with Fuji than it used to be, at least with the
X-100s, but they’ve still got a ways to go to get to the level of support for
Canon and Nikon (and Sony? Leica, too, most likely, but I don’t do red dots). I
expect Adobe is in the process of going all-in with Fuji, though. Fuji stuff is
just getting too damn good.

That said, in ACR &LR you (plural, not singular) gotta work them sliders. It’s
like the music mix consoles in Paul’s photos. All those sliders aren’t there so
the operator can hit DEFAULT and turn out a Emmy-winning track. You gotta know
what they are and what they do and when to move what how many smidges. (Scots,
pay attention. I’m not talking about your insect repellant. <g>) The more
better you get with them sliders, the more better your pitchers is.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Non-Grammatical Neanderthal