Re: [OM] OT: Life in Tempe

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Life in Tempe
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 07:19:03 -0400
Many of ours have “This Vehicle Makes Wide Right Turns” emblazoned where car
drivers can see it. Usually accompanied by an actual pictograph of the truck
turning right, with circles and arrows pointing out the danger zone for
inattentive drivers. By the time you get it all read and processed, you’re
squished. Unless, of course, you happen to be smart enough to avoid the danger
zone in the first place.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal