Re: [OM] Olympus Software

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Software
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 16:09:01 -0500
Chris and Philippe,

I desaturated the RAW image, then edited it as a BW image. Working from the RAW image gives more options than just starting with the in-camera jpeg.

So, I stand corrected. One CAN have a RAW BW image as a starting point. I'm not sure what can be done to simulate the color filters, but I'm sure changes can be made as desired.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA