Re: [OM] OT: Life in Tempe

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Life in Tempe
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:48:52 +1000
Not charged?
What does 'against the flow of traffic' mean. Was the cyclist riding 'wrong
way' or simply on the other side? If the first, it makes sense. If not…strange.
The van guy who hit my son and 'didn't see him' was charged and lost his job.
We did not hear what penalty was applied and don't really care. But we do have
a compulsory insurance scheme here linked to vehicle registration and he got a
significant payout just before last Christmas, despite having made a near full
recovery (repaired shoulder tendon he'l have to live with for life).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author/Publisher:
The SLR Compendium,The TLR Compendium