Re: [OM] OT: Life in Tempe

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Life in Tempe
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 17:16:00 -0500
> I drove it once on private property as he observed. He enjoyed hearing the
> exhaust note from outside the vehicle but was less enthused about the cause.
> It was a rather awesome vehicle, quite comforting and drivable for a nervous
> newbie and for its size (not to others: it was a Cayenne S). But I've still
> not been tempted into a drivers licence.

I find the exhaust note of it to be quite pleasing too. But I also
like the muted throat clearing that my 4.4L X5 has. Comparable
performance and creature comforts.

If you don't need the license, don't bother. Besides, on your 1000
square miles of outback that you have now, you can get away with
driving an old beater Ute around.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx