Re: [OM] OT: Life in Tempe

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Life in Tempe
From: ozlangur@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 07:44:44 +1000
> When I go cycling I have the same cautious attitude as when I drive: I assume
> that the other person is a brainless idiot who is not paying the least amount
> of attention to what is going on around him.

My partner, already a reasonable driver, says (and I agree) that his awareness
while driving improved significantly, and thus so did his driving ability,
after we started riding our bikes on the road. I've heard others repeat the
story, including motorcyclists. For what it's worth.

My driving ability stayed exactly the same*.

Cheers,
Marc *no-licence Lawrence
Snowy Mts, Oz