Re: [OM] OT. Books

Subject: Re: [OM] OT. Books
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 10:10:40 +0100
Yes, Amazon and companies like it worry me – just as a large majority in
Parliament (or any legislature) worries me.  They have way too much influence,
both commercially and politically, especially in countries where the political
system is driven by money.

That doesn't mean that I don't use Amazon, but I try to diversify my consumer
activities . . .

Chris