Re: [OM] OT. Books

Subject: Re: [OM] OT. Books
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 01:03:01 +0100 (BST)
Different things for different folks! I have absolutely no interest in
electronic books. I buy many books "second hand" and often out of print. Most
of my books are "factual or reference". I enjoy the tactile feel of a book and
find it much easier to read off a page as opposed to a screen. I wish I had
more bookshelf space! Perhaps it is the traditionalist in me...give me a proper
good quality automatic wristwatch rather than a quartz or digital monstrosity,
or the readout on a mobile phone! ...it is all about "heart and soul"  ;-)>

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK