Re: [OM] OT - Phising phone calls

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Phising phone calls
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 17:47:41 +0100
You might well be right, Charlie.  However, there is bound to be a range of
results based purely on the different handsets that there are.  There again I
should expect a sparsely served population like that in the USA to see more
results than in the UK where there are more masts per square mile (I should
guess) and therefore less power required from each handset.

But, this is a review instituted by the British Government rather than a report
from a long-term analysis, as I understand it, and I’ll wait to see what they
come up with — just hoping that there is no bias caused by commercial interests
. . .

Chris
p.s. good luck to your daughter :-)