Re: [OM] IMGS: Sorting From the Sea and Carrying the Round Boat

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Sorting From the Sea and Carrying the Round Boat
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 22:33:24 -0700
On 6/4/2014 11:35 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
Thanks, Moose.  Yes, I took some closer ones of the bowls' contents but I
didn't have a close-up lens so they are not much closer.

What we were told about the bigger boats is that they are used to go out to
fish farms in the middle of the ocean and can be gone for several days at a
time.

OK, that probably explains the booms, too.

Thanks

Enlightened Moose