Re: [OM] IMGS: Sorting From the Sea and Carrying the Round Boat

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Sorting From the Sea and Carrying the Round Boat
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 21:37:51 -0700
On 6/3/2014 3:37 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

Sorry.  I gave this the same subject as another one and it just added it on
to previous posts.  These are different photos so I gave them their own
title.  The message was:

PESO:

Two more before I quit and cook supper.

Sorting from the Sea:

http://www.pbase.com/image/155942009

I like this one, and probably would have taken one similar - then I'd have been down taking much closer pix of the creatures in the pans. They look interesting to me. ;-)

All in this series are interesting as glimpses of a very different life. I'm curious about the larger fishing boats. They appear to have much more enclosed passenger accommodation than I can imagine fishing would require. I wonder if they are used for other purposes, as well. Yes, I know you don't know. :-)

Sea Creature Moose