[OM] Having fun with collectors

Subject: [OM] Having fun with collectors
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 19:46:04 -0500
Bill collectors, that is.

So, three years ago we got a new phone number when we moved.
Unfortunately, one of the previous people who had this number was a
deadbeat. We keep getting calls and there is no convincing these fools
to give it up.

What these people don't realize is that some of us have lots of tools
at our disposal too. For instance I know the owners' names, home
addresses and phone numbers. Oh, and their network of friends on
various social media.

A little private email and phone call to the home address might get attention.

AG (don't push me) Schnozz