Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 22:32:54 -0400
They work for me who only needs reading glasses. A substitute for the built-in dioptric correctors on more modern cameras.

Chuck Norcutt

On 6/3/2014 11:06 AM, Chris Trask wrote:

For the OMs a non-OEM teardrop shaped eyecup works well.  They used to
be readily available for a few bucks and also had a threaded plastic
retaining ring to hold a diopter corrector lens.  I think the size of
the OM eyepiece attachment flange was rather universal at the time.

      Unless you're wearing glasses.  Yes, you can take the glasses off but
then you need to change the diopter offset.

Chris

      - Hunter S. Thompson