Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 11:20:27 -0400 (EDT)
Chris, like many other things in life, one needs to ask rather than
beating around the bush. If you want/need something OM, posting a WTB here
often
results in your being able to mark something off your list.  If you want to
mark the OM 1n instructions and the light brown leather case off your list,
 contact me off list. I have both items.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 6/2/2014 9:46:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>ERC? Should have spoken up sooner, Chris, I sold my  last Semi-Hard Case
just
>a couple of weeks ago. All I have left is the  soft case for OM body with
>Winder/Motor Drive  attached.

Darn!  I didn't anticipate  finding an affordable OM-1n.  Guess I should
have been looking for the  ERC at the same time.  I would most like to find
the light brown one with  the raised plastic lettering on the nose.

>As to the manual,  I had precisely the same challenge finding an OM-2 vs
>OM-2n manual -  you have to ask the eBay seller a carefully-worded about
the
>specific  wording on a page you know to be for the 1n.  Good  luck!

Yes, I'm going to contact one or two  eBay sellers to see if I can dig one
up.  The available PDF versions are  all for the OM-1, as far as I've been
able to determine.

Chris

- Hunter S. Thompson