Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 13:10:07 -0700
On 6/2/2014 8:46 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
Chris, like many other things in life, one needs to ask rather than
beating around the bush. If you want/need something OM, posting a WTB here often
results in your being able to mark something off your list.  If you want to
mark the OM 1n instructions and the light brown leather case off your list,
contact me off list. I have both items.  Bill Barber

I second that. You could have found a good OM-1n, shoe 4, case, and so on, here
in a few hours..

The amount of spare gear held by members of this list is amazing. Most would
prefer it go to a good home.

Pack Rat Moose