Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:58:08 -0300
Chris, a word of caution on the OM-1(n) & OM-2(n) [2(n) in Manual mode!]:

You do need an Eyecup (better if the original Eyecup 1), if you're
planning to use the ttl meter "within reasonable calibration".

If not, light entering through the viewfinder will lead you to
underexpose film: the CdS metering cells are too near the viewfinder,
and read more light than it's actually reaching the film.

Fernando.