Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 21:26:46 -0300
FWIW, I have the OM-1n instructions booklet. It might be confusing
that on the cover, it says Olympus OM-1 Instructions; and on another
booklet the cover says Olympus OM-1 Instructions 'At a glance'. As for
what's printed inside, it shows and talks of the OM-1n, and the 'At a
glace' separate booklet briefly covers 'Flash photography with the
T32-T20' on page 12 to 14.

Fernando.