Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 11:13:54 +0100
ERC? Should have spoken up sooner, Chris, I sold my last Semi-Hard Case just
a couple of weeks ago. All I have left is the soft case for OM body with
Winder/Motor Drive attached.

As to the manual, I had precisely the same challenge finding an OM-2 vs
OM-2n manual - you have to ask the eBay seller a carefully-worded about the
specific wording on a page you know to be for the 1n.  Good luck!

Piers