Re: [OM] OT 100 years of Leica cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] OT 100 years of Leica cameras
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 08:54:13 -0400
I'd suggest you examine those images carefully. I assume the book was small. Really sharp shots for large images are just not possible hand held at 1/30 sec. Also, hyperfocal distance for even a 28mm lens at f/2.8 puts minimum focus distance pretty far away. You won't find near foreground flowers in focus which means the nearest items in the scene are likely 15 feet or further (unless the image is kept small)

Chuck Norcutt