Re: [OM] Applecross WAS New cam jitters--what utility do you use to tran

Subject: Re: [OM] Applecross WAS New cam jitters--what utility do you use to transfer, files?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 18:02:09 -0400
The bell of memory rings. I drank Blaven on Skye, specifically, at the Stein
Inn on Waternish Peninsula. down the road and around the bend from Uig.

No new routes planned yet. But, I said something to Joan the other night about
Mike’s trip, and she mused that when we go back we should . . . And I asked if
she thought we would go back, and she said yes. Then I asked if she _wanted_ to
and she said yes.

So, we shall return. Plan is for spring of 2015, emphasis on Sutherland and the
Western Islands. Nothing set yet, except, having just read several of Stuart
McBride’s DS Logan MacRae crime novels, I think we shall eschew Aberdeen. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal