[OM] Applecross WAS New cam jitters--what utility do you use to transfer

Subject: [OM] Applecross WAS New cam jitters--what utility do you use to transfer, files?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 14:39:41 +0100
This is madness. See the road the far side of the Loch? We drove along it on
Sunday afternoon! I remember seeing the sign for Lochend Cottage, noting
that the cottage isn't at the end of the loch at all, but midway along the
loch shore. If only I had realised you were there, Mike, we could have
repaired to the Applecross Inn  and you wouldn't all have to take my word
for the quality of the seafood. But no doubt Mike can say similar!

Bob W asked about the Pass of the Cattle - I have added some pics from
Sunday to the Applecross and Bealach na Ba (Pass of the Cattle in Gaelic)
gallery

The last is taken from within one mile of Mike's holiday cottage.

The rest (from a wintry visit at the end of 2008) are here:

Piers