[OM] IMGs: Cycling Route - Part 4

Subject: [OM] IMGs: Cycling Route - Part 4
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 13:19:00 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Shortly after entering Carter Street, my route turns south, crossing
Elliot Road into one of the Warner Ranch development areas.  This is an upper
middle class community with heavy-duty HOA presence, there being contract
landscapers everywhere almost every day.  The centre of the community is
dominated by an elementary school that has generous open park ares to the east
and west, this one to the west:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/14068729609/

     I have yet to see any goal netting on the soccer field.

     Many of the streets have paved narrow paths at the corners that adjoin to
adjacent streets or to a central cycling and walking path:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/14232265856/

     The central path that this one leads to is very nice, about eight feet
wide with occasional benches, manicured lawns, and overhanging trees, not one
of which is native to this continent:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/14068784968/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/14255080454/

     The path then crosses Alexander Street:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/14068835738/

and continues until it ends at Knox Road, passing along the eastern edge of the
park that is to the east of the elementary school mentioned earlier:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/14252223151/

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson