Re: [OM] [IMGs] Long lens multi-thread III, IBIS

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMGs] Long lens multi-thread III, IBIS
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 10:51:05 -0400
When I got the NEC Myltisync PA271W some years ago (27”), I nearly fell over
backwards after setting up and calibrating. The image displayed on the screen
for working with is roughly the same size as the native D3 image out of camera.
Many times the image I’m working with is larger than the final printed image.
This took come getting used to.

With the D800, the displayed image is smaller than the native image, but still
large enough to fully inform me as to what I have, or have not, got. Sometimes
it’s downright frustrating to see an image I believe I’ve made hash of, only to
see the print and fine it perfectly acceptable. Or the other way around.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal