Re: [OM] Bluebird

Subject: Re: [OM] Bluebird
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 08:23:55 -0700
I don't have much problem with focus on shots through the window. I have found that keeping the reflections down and the window relatively clean helps a lot. VBG On the Bluebird shot, Focus Magic, and ACR for shadows/highlights,and a bit of clarity and vibrance seems to help a lot. Would be even more so with the original image.
Thru the Window Paul in Portland OR