Re: [OM] Bluebird

Subject: Re: [OM] Bluebird
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 21:45:11 -0500
Thanks!  I didn't mean to seem to be fishing for compliments.  I have a
really fortunate circumstance in that we have a huge window off the
"breakfast nook" that allows me to get some good vantage points on the
birds.  But they are elusive creatures.  There is an amazing yellow warbler
that is worse than the bluebird for holding still.  I get lots and lots of
duds, but it's really fun to study their movements and try to get something
to remember them by.

Joel W.