Re: [OM] What E-system lens is indispensable for a micro 4/3 shooter?

Subject: Re: [OM] What E-system lens is indispensable for a micro 4/3 shooter?
From: Daniel Sepke <dansepke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 19:13:38 -0400
I think the ergonomics are messed up for the f2 lenses on the EM-1. I'd check
but let those go with my e-5.

I'm with the other voices who have said that it's worth using 43 lenses when
you own them but buying them for use on m43 is not wise. Extreme bargains
notwithstanding of course.
In my own kit I've kept the 50 macro and the 50-200 but will likely let those
go eventually as native lenses come into availability. The 40-150 f2.8 is
likely to be joined by a new 1.4x and possibly an 40-200 f4.

Dan