[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 19: recuperation

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 19: recuperation
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 08:28:46 +0200
Last week I was at home, recovering from the previous week's hospital stay (I
am going back to work this morning, yeah!). Most of the pictures are from our
own beach (Playa San Juan) and from the adjacent towns of El Campello and San
Vicente. A very mixed bag, including colour, infrared, fish, cats, dogs, people
young and old, a delicious octopus, and even some sculptures. It's all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1193

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain