Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 19: recuperation

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 19: recuperation
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 08:23:57 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Last week I was at home, recovering from the previous week's hospital stay (I
>am going back to work
>this morning, yeah!). Most of the pictures are from our own beach (Playa San
>Juan) and from the
>adjacent towns of El Campello and San Vicente. A very mixed bag, including
>colour, infrared, fish,
>cats, dogs, people young and old, a delicious octopus, and even some
>sculptures. It's all here:
>
>http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1193

     The IR images without people are interesting.  With people the sharp
contrast rendered by the IR filter makes the use of filtering sharply obvious,
wheres the images with foliage or a sea background bring out the details
without pointing out that the IR filtering is being used.

     The dinner of shrimp and mussels on rice looks wonderful.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson