Re: [OM] Northern Flicker

Subject: Re: [OM] Northern Flicker
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 22:40:52 -0700
Thanks Jim. With that camera, that distance, zoom setting and such, the auto focus just seems to come together. Sometimes, I lock it in by getting a good auto focus and then holding half shutter, switch to MF. Just have to remember to switch back if I move the camera or change zoom. LOL And that camera can be a bit cranky about AF at or near max zoom.
Paul in Portland OR