Re: [OM] Mail Delivery

Subject: Re: [OM] Mail Delivery
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 18:07:31 +0930
Hi Phillipe,

have you (or any other of the LUG users here) received an undeliverable
message referencing vegetablegroup.org at all? if not it disproves my
initial hypothesis, though it is also possble that their mailserver
doesn't like comporium.net (and then we're back to SPAM blocklists or
reverse-lookup as per my incomprehensible first e-mail!). :)

I shouldn't think the CC is a problem.

davidt