Re: [OM] 2014 Orchid Show

Subject: Re: [OM] 2014 Orchid Show
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 17:31:11 +0100
They look very good, Joel – except for the shots of red flowers, perhaps for
reasons that we have discussed several time on the List.

My favourite is the last one, a fantastic flower (and I’m not a great one for
orchids or other exotic flowers).

Finally, I like the way you slipped in a surreptitious señorita :-)

Chris