Re: [OM] OT: Sony Sucks, big time

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Sony Sucks, big time
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 19:25:03 -0700
Yes, the Betamax was the best system and I had an expensive Betamax
player.  But because Sony was so proprietary with their system, it got
to the point that, when I wanted to rent a movie, it was only available
in VCR.  So there I was with, essentially, an expensive door stop.
And my experience with the original iPad and the way it handles
photographs has left a very bad taste in my mouth.  No more Apple for
me.  And I don't think that Apple is winning, at all.  Just too  damn
proprietary for me.
Paul in Portland OR