Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Need an opinion. Or two.

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Need an opinion. Or two.
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 17:46:11 -0400
Thanks, Moose.  I will order one of those shortly.

A more compelling shot would have been from slightly behind with imagery on the
monitor, but that would be live patient data and I can't be sure that I'd be
able to get everything out-of-focus enough to satisfy HIPAA laws.  I'm kinda
used to having a job...

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach