Re: [OM] FTL adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] FTL adapter
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 07:28:07 +1000
Perhaps. It was the 12-40mm that convinced - and localOly cut me a good deal
because they thought it was as well. But I'm not a platform bigot. I'd be just
as happy with a Sony a7R or that new Fuji I suspect - and I'd be able to use
Zeiss round Touits on those. And I'm not kissing full frame farewell - I have a
Leica for that. But for a carry around and work system - it'll do nicely
thanks.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com