Re: [OM] iMessage Settings [was OT tablet question]

Subject: Re: [OM] iMessage Settings [was OT tablet question]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 08:55:01 -0500
> "One trick might be to try to expunge FB from everything except the FB app,
> and maybe even that, too."
> This isn't a trick- it's an absolute necessity.
> And you should never have allowed FB into your phone/contacts/... !

AGreed!

I am getting increasingly tired of FB asking me to sync with my
phone/contacts every time I boot my phone. I'm afraid it's just going
to go ahead and do it without my permission one of these days.

If it wasn't for the posting convenience, I'd only use FB through the browser.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx