Re: [OM] OT tablet question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT tablet question
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 13:09:06 +0100
Did any of the phones get passed on to other family members?
I have inherited my wife's, and my mother inherited my son's and we have
seen some of these issues.
Or do some of you have iPads too?
The settings for what device receives what (if you have more than one, like
an ipad and an iPhone) are in multiple places - a complete factory restart
and reconfiguration from scratch would be the surest way to get each one
working correctly. But it's a right PITA.