Re: [OM] Re-installing Sagelight and Lightroom2

Subject: Re: [OM] Re-installing Sagelight and Lightroom2
From: "piers@xxxxxxxx" <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 18:04:11 +0100
I would guess that the first time installation was for the usual Adobe 30
day trial. As far as I know LR does not connect to the mothership got
authorisation, only uses licence numbers at first installation. If you are
installing an upgrade version you have to input the licence number from the
new version as well as that from the priot version (if it is not already
installed).

Regarding the exchange of licence numbers here on the list, it would
normally be frowned upon, but I am sure that many of us have recently
acquired a duplicate licence having a Photoshop Photography Programme
subscription as well as a previous boxed copy of Lightroom.

Piers