Re: [OM] Re-installing Sagelight and Lightroom2

Subject: Re: [OM] Re-installing Sagelight and Lightroom2
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 02:36:50 +1300

Philippe wrote

I'm sorry it was an update Brian - I had forgotten
that ... and no longer have LR1 and its associated ref number as I must
have given it too ... so sorry.

Amities
Philippe

No need to apologise Philippe, and I really
do appreciate your gift. It's the inconsistent behaviour of Adobe that
bothers me. It installed perfectly first time around, and is a wonderful
program. I spent hours with it before the crash. Without that event I
would never have guessed it was/is an upgrade.

I wonder now if I was
disconnected to the internet when I installed first time?

I'll be
talking to them again today. Brian