Re: [OM] In case you hadn't heard....

Subject: Re: [OM] In case you hadn't heard....
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 10:28:57 -0500
> Well, I dunno. I ate mighty well in Austin.

Hmm. Close, very close. Now, if we're talking about food in New
Mexico, then yes, he's OK. Texas food isn't quite as good as New
Mexico food. We can put up with ANYBODY as governor in New Mexico
because the food there is so good. Shame that other than Salmon and
Crabs, Alaska doesn't have enough redeeming food value to offset Ms
"Putin is my Neighbor".

Nah, Rick Perry should do us all a favor and become the governor of
Illinois so we can send him off to the Governor's Suite at Club Fed.

The problem I have is being in Iowa, we get to see these wannabes for
years before the rest of the country has to put up with them. We try
to weed out the real idiots, but we've got to give the rest of the
country somebody to elect. We really did try to save the country from
Joe Biden. Really we did! Other than a few relatives, I don't think he
got any support here. The Rick Perrys really don't stand a chance with
us because they just irritate us with code word phrases and silly
grins. They think that all they have to do is slip the word "ethanol"
into a speech that we're going to go all gooey over them.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx