Re: [OM] In case you hadn't heard....

Subject: Re: [OM] In case you hadn't heard....
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 09:27:22 -0500
> But still extremely irksome.  :-)

No kidding. Same here in Iowa. It comes down to each school district
AND county. There are districts that span counties, so it can get
really crazy. Add to that, the local option sales taxes...

One year, I had to file based on sales in over a dozen different
places. After that, I changed the model to what others are doing and
all business is done in one location, no matter where they are at. It
involves either my shipping from my place of business or they come to
my place of business to actually pick up the merchandise. There are a
few twists and turns to this, but when you are shooting weddings, it
can get really ugly unless the check is received where the shingle is
hanging. Doesn't always work, but for the most part it does.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx