Re: [OM] Panasonic GX-7, was: DX 14-54 on MFT

Subject: Re: [OM] Panasonic GX-7, was: DX 14-54 on MFT
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 10:44:33 -0400
The 20/1.7 would be a close-run thing for this particular situation.
Sustituting 20 for 25mm means moving closer to maintain the same
relative fields of view.  The house it then outside the DoF range but
not by far.  I'd need a test photo to evaluate the effect.

I think I'm coming to the conclusion that this situation is so specific
that a little PhotoShop work is actually the best and certainly the most
reliable solution. Besides, the 5D is a real pain to use with MF lenses
needing critical focus.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt