Re: [OM] (OM) A miniature Zuikoholic meeting

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) A miniature Zuikoholic meeting
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:44:26 -0400
Nothing here. Nada.

Toward the end of last season, metal prints seemed to be all the rage. I sold
many more last year than I would have expected, but I don’t know if the trend
will continue.

Next week I’m hanging some of my Scotland prints in the shop that sells my
stuff, with some attendant publicity. It’s going to be billed as something
different for me and the shop, just to see if we can generate some interest.

More as it develops.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal