Re: [OM] (OT) OS 10.9.2

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) OS 10.9.2
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 19:10:53 +0100
Bob, I would try swapping back to "best for display" option and
rebooting, failing that you could try this

<http://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=2001100114532165>

but I would move the file rather than delete it so that you could put it
back if there are problems and then reboot again.

good luck

IanW who is lucky and has his work monitor 2560x1600 and his home dual
monitors 1920x1200 and 1600x1200 displaying correctly with 10.9.2